Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another update on Sam and Cory.....

Hey All!

Oh wow....it's been a long time since I've posted!! I'm so sorry about that, (If anyone is still around to read this) but I really am not the most disciplined person when it comes to blogging!

I guess I left off last time asking you to pray for Cory and Sam, and I am pleased to tell you, they are both doing MUCH better. Sam doesn't have to wear his soft cast/splint contraption anymore, and he can walk carefully with crutches. He is able to put all of his weight on his leg, but it's still very weak from not being used for nearly three months, so he can't stand on it for long periods of time. We are so thankful that he healed quickly, and please keep praying for his recovery. He's going to have to have one more surgery to take the metal rods out of his leg that were holding the bone together while he healed. (They put rods in his leg instead of putting a cast on his leg).

Cory is also doing better, both fingers are healing well with no infection. The finger that got cut the worst still looks pretty gross, but it could have been MUCH worse.

Thank you so much for praying for them!!

As for me, we just got home from the BEST vacation ever, to Cannon Beach, Oregon. We went to a Christian Conference Center on the beach, and it was amazing. I met so many awesome teens there, and I'll get to see most of them again next year, since most of us are going back the same week. I'm so excited!!

More soon!! :)

God Bless,

Mikayla

No comments:

Post a Comment